Serves 4 as a side dish
Mushroom and spinach made simple. Just the mushrooms and spinach to some Base Curry Sauce, spices and garlic.
What you need…
• 2 Tablespoons ghee
• 2 garlic cloves, sliced
• 2 red chillies
• 600g mushrooms, washed and sliced
• 160g Base Curry Sauce
• small handful coriander, chopped
• 200g spinach, chopped
• salt, to taste
• 1 teaspoon garam masala
• 1 teaspoon chilli powder
• 0.5 teaspoon turmeric
How to make it…
1. Heat the ghee to a medium heat. While it is heating mix the Spice Mix with enough water to form a sloppy paste.
2. Add the garlic and cook for 1 minute.
3. Add the Spice Mix and chilli, and cook for 2 minutes. It should now be thick and gloopy.
4. Add the mushrooms and stir fry for 2 minutes.
5. Add the Base Curry Sauce, coriander and spinach, and cook for 2 minutes.
6. Add the salt and heat through until the mushrooms are cooked and soft.
If you like this you should try our…What sporting event do the mushrooms play in? … The Champignons League.
Sag Paneer • Chilli Paneer • Butter Chicken • Butter Paneer • Prawn Korma • Medium Chicken Curry • Chicken Madras • Chicken Vindaloo • Chicken Bhoona • Chicken Dopiaza