These are the terms & conditions for the Royal Curry Club’s Indian Cooking Master Classes
Please read these terms & conditions carefully. By ordering a voucher for a master class, as supplied by the Royal Curry Club, you agree to these terms & conditions. We reserve the right to amend these terms & conditions at any time and these changes may be required by law. Any amendment will be posted on our website (www.royalcurryclub.co.uk).
- By ordering a voucher for a master class you are confirming that you are over the age of 18.
- We accept payments by debit card, credit card and PayPal. Your payment will be processed at the time of your order.
- The voucher will be emailed to you within five working days of your payment being approved.
- Vouchers for master classes are valid for six months from the date of issue. Please ensure you redeem it before it expires.
- Redeeming a voucher
- After making your payment we will email your master class voucher and a list of available dates and times available for your master class (we have daytime and evening slots available in both the week and on the weekends).
- Use your voucher to book which master class you’d like and your preferred three choices of times and dates for the master class. We will do our best to accommodate your first choice but at busy periods it is possible that the slot may have already been taken. We will get back to you as soon as possible with a confirmation. It is at this time that you can confirm the venue for the master class.
* If you have received a voucher as a gift and wish to upgrade it to include more people or extra dishes please contact us on email@example.com.
- We will then send you a list of the fresh ingredients you will need to get for your master class (there’s no need to worry about the herbs and spices as we’ll supply those). You will not need any special equipment apart from what’s in your kitchen already.
- Following your master class we will email you the recipes for the dishes you cooked.
- The master classes should be conducted in your own kitchen or a kitchen of a friend or family member who has given you permission to use their kitchen. If, for whatever reason, the chef is refused entry to the kitchen at the address you gave when booking your master class, your master class will be forfeit.
- Please ensure you have enough space in your kitchen for the number of people you are booking for. For larger groups it may not be possible for everyone to be cooking at the same time.
- Our master classes can be held in venues in the following postcode areas: SE3, SE6, SE7, SE8, SE9, SE10, SE12, SE13, SE4, SE14, SE15, SE16, SE18 SE22, SE23 and E14.
- Classes can be held in other areas for a small additional fee. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org before booking.
- Please ensure the kitchen being used is clean, tidy and hygienic so the preparation of food and cooking can start as soon as the chef arrives.
- The Royal Curry Club will provide all spices and herbs needed for your master class. You will need to the supply for the fresh ingredients needed (as per the list which will be emailed to you prior to the master class). Please check with all other people attending the master class, or eating the food being cooked, as to dietary or allergenic requirements. Please feel free to contact us prior to your master class or speak to the chef on the day regarding this.
- Once a master class has been booked all requests for date or time changes to your master class should be emailed to email@example.com. We will do our best to accommodate changes by offering a variety of alternative dates and times for you to book. Please note: we are unable to change dates or times within 48 hours of a booking.
- You have the right to cancel your master class voucher (if it has not be used) within 14 days (the “cooling off period”) of your payment being approved for a full refund. Should this be the case please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org within that time frame.
- After this time all requests for cancellations to your master class must e-mailed to email@example.com. In the event of a cancellation the following terms apply.
• Cancellation up to seven days before a booking. You will receive a refund of 70% of the payment.
• Cancellation up to 48 hours before a booking. You will receive a refund of 50% of the payment.
• Cancellation within 48 hours of a booking. No refunds.
- If the Royal Curry Club has to cancel your booking you can choose to re-book your masterclass or receive a full refund.